CP State continues series on community building for people with I/DD
On the heels of Dr. Al Condeluci’s highly informative session on seclusion and loneliness in the I/DD population, CP State is proud to announce a continuation of the series, with sessions scheduled through March!
Upcoming FREE sessions include:
· Building Community through Social Capital – Wednesday, January 20 @ 10 a.m.
· Community Mapping – Wednesday, February 3 @ 10 a.m.
· Understanding the Social Infrastructure – Wednesday, February 17 @ 10 a.m.
· MACRO CHANGE: The key Ingredient for Community Success– Wednesday, March 3 @ 2:30 p.m.
· Session 6 (TBA) – Tuesday, March 16 @ 10 a.m.
· Session 7 (TBA) – Thursday, March 18 @ 10 a.m.
CP State is offering these FREE sessions through its DDPC Rural Advocacy Grant.
If you would like to participate, please contact Tim Ferguson at TFerguson@cpstate.org or 518-436-0178.