Medicaid Service Coordination is a service provided to individuals who require on-going and comprehensive support. A Service Coordinator works with the person with developmental disabilities and their family to meet immediate and emerging needs, as well as provide resources and information.
Plan of Care Support Services – provides intermittent case management services, most often two to four times per year.
To be eligible for services, you need:
- have a documented diagnosis of a developmental disability and be eligible for OPWDD services
- be enrolled in Medicaid, or be eligible for Medicaid programs*
- have a need for Service Coordination on a regular basis
* If you are not currently enrolled in Medicaid programs, ask us how we may be able to assist you with the process.
How to Access:
Call the Front Door office at the Office of People with Development Disabilities Regional offices in:
- Broome District, for residents of Tompkins and Tioga Counties call 607-771-7784 ext.0
- Central New York District, for residents of Cortland County call 315-793-9600 ext.603
For more information on Service Coordination:
Contact Sandy Ehrlich via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 607.753.9376 x139